Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life is a highway...

Well today ended in a way I was not expecting... I spent 3 hours driving around Oklahoma City. The weather was gorgeous, the top was down, and I got to be the passenger... sometimes I really hate to drive!! It was a perfect evening!

My partner in crime and I had planned on grabbing a bite to eat... 3 hours later, we ended up back on campus! And we didn't even stop to eat!! Our drive took us to the lake, Bricktown, a sketchy neighborhood in OKC (whoops!), Heritage Hills, Edmond, and then back to campus. It was so great to drive around, talk, laugh, and listen to music. The perfect "calming effect" for my crazy, crazy day! Thanks Marty! :)

I hope y'all are as happy as I am that we are halfway through the week! xoxo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment