Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Frenzy...

Last night was Opening Night for the American Spirit Spring Show. It was a great show and sound went very well (Thank you very much! :) LOL). We finished up around 10:15pm and got out of the theatre around 11pm after the photo call. I was crazy hyper after the show. I think the anxiety and nervous energy of the first show turned into crazy energy, and I ended up working on my Entertainment Technology drafting project until 3am. EEK!! I made great progress on it! And I just keep thinking: if I work now, there will be less to do over Spring Break! 

I planned on sleeping-in this morning, but I forgot to turn off my back-up alarm so I woke up at 8:15 :( I worked on my project more this morning and then hit the gym. I'm exhausted now! I may need to take a nap before tonight's show! We have three more shows, then it will officially be spring break! I haven't started packing yet (my favorite thing to do!), but never fear, the list of things to take home is made and ready to go! 

Oh, p.s., it snowed yesterday! I'm sorry, what?! OKLAHOMA... listen up... it's MARCH!! To quote Sheryl Crow "I wanna soak up the sun!!!!" Okay, well that's all for now. 
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment