For some reason, it came to mind the other day and I decided I'd like to start my own bucket list... so here we go...
1. Visit Australia
2. Visit Egypt (I have wanted to see the pyramids since I was in the 6th grade!)
3. Travel to Rwanda to visit my sponsor child, Melisa
4. Try sushi... Eeek! I'm still working up the courage!
5. See every Cary Grant movie. (You can rent them through Netflix!)
6. See every Audrey Hepburn movie :)
7. Work for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
8. Have a cake made by Charm City Cakes
9. Attend a major designer runway show
10. Learn to decorate cakes
11. Go on Safari in Africa
12. See Billy Joel in concert
13. Visit Italy (I'm going in June!!)
14. Attend the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl
15. Have a California Closet (Oh man, if it wasn't before, it's official now... I'm an organizational freak... an organized closet is on my bucket list!!!)
That's all I can think of for now, but I am excited to add more as time goes by... What would be on your list?